WHERE ARE "WE" GOING.....HERE

Discussion in 'The Corral' started by SIERRA, Oct 25, 2009.

1. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

WHERE ARE "WE" GOING.....HERE

I have recieved a few phone calls, e-mails,pm's from friends wanting to know where I am going in Arkansas. Jade ( great dane ) and I will be staying with my dad. NICK & SPORT will be staying here:
    www.diamondtr.com Sorry I don't know how to post the link. Anyone that does , please feel free to do so. The barn will be about 20 min. from my dads place. Tell me what you think.
    Right now this is the closest place I can find till I get there. I have talked with a few of my friends there and they say it is really a nice place.
    I also talked to the owners.

2. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Re: WHERE ARE "WE" GOING.....HERE

Guess I am not so dumb after all :-

3. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I can't see any pictures :-

4. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Looks like the pictures are coming.........but you can see the indoor, and through the indoor you can see outside.
    When I talked to the owner she did say she hoped they would be up sometime this month.
    Anyway..you will see it in person! So you can take pics...lol

5. Cannoka

Cannoka Senior Member

Will you be near Conway? I know of a lady who has a small Arab breeding farm but she does advertise for boarders when she has room.
    Let me know and I can steer you to her website and info.

6. BUC

BUC Administrator

Ok fine...now why are you leaving us? :mad: I know Illinois pretty much sucks but it's not nice to run away and leave us behind :p

7. Rexy78

Rexy78 New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

8. Buffy

Buffy New Member

:'(

9. Horsemommy47

Horsemommy47 New Member

:'( :( :'( :( :'( :(

10. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

I will make sure and take lots of pics of Nicky in his "new digs"

but, in the meantime......... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

11. Shell

Shell New Member

You've decided to make the move?

12. Trailrider

Trailrider New Member

My sister & husband live down in that area Conway/Quitman.Sorry thought she isnt into horses.You'll love the weather in winter 20s/30s and she said 40s during day.I been down to shop in Mountain Home,Ark nice area.

13. desederada

desederada New Member

I hate Arkansas my least favorite state that I ever lived in or visited. Sorry ::) I think it would nicenorth of Little Rock though. I lived in Hazen between Little Rock and West Memphis (shit hole).

14. Jen

Jen New Member

My company is HQ in Little Rock, NICE TOWN! I really thought I'd hate AR but ended up liking it quite a bit

15. Sarah315

Sarah315 New Member

We plan to retire in the Bull Shoals/ Mountain Home area. It is so beautiful there, mountainous, trees, temperate winters yet still a change of seasons. The people are nice, lots of southern hospitality. Lots of trails to ride, I'm sure you'll love it CC! Keep the light on for us, we'll come for a visit!

16. alljackedup

alljackedup New Member

Hey now those of you that "diss" AR. ;) This is home for her. I myself, think it's beautiful.....and warmer than it will be here. She's the smart one, gettin' the hell outta here. ;D

17. Trailrider

Trailrider New Member

18. Buffy

Buffy New Member

So I was told I have permission to air CC's dirty laundry since I'm involved in that laundry too >:D And she has a lot of questions coming her way, but has no time to get back to anyone.

CC moved up here a few years ago after a house fire in Arkansas, and moved in w/ her ex-husband and SIL. Things went downhill after the death of her ex-husband earlier this year. CC's SIL has always been a bit too much to handle (that's putting it VERY mildly) but she got worse after her brother's death.

She's been treating CC like a child, talking down to her, condescending, demeaning her in front of her friends. She of course knows EVERYTHING and if you disagree with her, you're automatically her sworn enemy. (she HATES me ;D) SIL has banned most of CC's friends from the property, has started hiding necessary items (manure forks, keys to tractor, etc.) and locking things up in her tack trunk to be spiteful. At the same time expects CC to cook all the meals, clean up after her, her husband and her sister who moved in earlier this year. And OH, so much more... :-X
    A couple weeks ago, it all came to a head when she cornered CC in the barn at 4-something in the morning and screamed at her for about an hour. Told her it's HER property, HER barn and if CC didn't like it to get the hell out. So that's what she's doing.
    CC is selling everything but her clothing, dog and 2 horses to get back to Arkansas, where she's from. She needs the money for the gas to get there and the initial boarding deposit for the horses.
    We're gonna miss her. :'(

19. Rexy78

Rexy78 New Member

Hey, Thats my B.O. your talkin bout. :-X :-X

20. SIERRA

SIERRA New Member

Rexy, just try to make it till spring. word of advise she is retiring in Sept.. ::)