Picture Frames

Discussion in 'Project Blog' started by cherokee, Apr 17, 2013.

1. cherokee

cherokee New Member

I love the old rustic wood look. I also love picture frames and taking pictures. I have collected a ton of frames over the years and decided I needed to turn the from blah to cool or at least I think they turned out cool looking. Each frame I have done has been a solid wood frame. Base colors of frame when I got them were all kinds of colors, dark, light and in between.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cherokee

cherokee New Member

3. morapt

morapt New Member

4. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

Oh man.... I need to send you a bunch of pics and some frames (you do not want to see how many I have)

Just send them back when you are done. 8)

5. Powdernsmoke

Powdernsmoke Active Member

You are SO good at this, those are beautiful! I particularly like the bottom one of Cherokee.

6. cherokee

cherokee New Member

Tbitt: Bring em up or put em in a box and send them to me. No two are alike so they are one of a kind.

I am actually thinking of doing a bunch for a craft sale in November of this year.

7. HALL FARMS

HALL FARMS Insert Title Here

Those turned out really nice

8. kats

kats New Member

Those are really nice, was is hard to do? I'm sure its time consuming but I wondered how hard it is to make them like that. Those would look good in my house.

9. 4horses

4horses New Member

Those are really nice!!! I too love the rustic looking frames. Those would match the décor in my house. Where is the craft show that you are thinking of doing? I would like to see these in person. :)

10. cherokee

cherokee New Member

Craft sale will be this fall in Pearl City. I just did an old wood shelf the other day. I am doing shelf and frame sets, I will have an end table that doubles as a stool, a few book cases, some really neat wall jewelry hangers.
    I have decided when I get time to give my computer desk a new look too. But that's gonna be awhile as my computer desk is a huge corner computer desk.