Official Secret Santa Information Thread

Discussion in 'The Loafing Shed' started by Ponythief, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

HO HO HO......

Cut off date for Secret Santa sign up is November 15th, 2010
    Gifts Must be mailed with tracker confirmation number by December 15th, 2010

All Gifts should be mailed.

So far gifts rec'd are: And if your name is crossed out means you have been guessed correctly as a SS. :)

Mischiefsgirl
    Flea
    Poodlelover
    Heather
    Meredith
    Cannoka
    Drawstraws
    Photofinish
    Chewy
    MomWithHorses
    Rachel
    Shadow
    Limerick
    Hallfarms
    VictoryNow
    Sarah315
    AreYouSirus
    Patriot
    Twinkle
    Monizzle

________________________________________________________________________________

Name not listed above that has yet to receive their gifts but could be your SS :)

Kellysdream (still patiently waiting for her gift)

Kellysdream SS was EquineCreations
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Flea's SS was Cannoka
    MomWithHorses SS was Rachel
    Meredith's SS was Heather
    Patriots SS was MomWithHorses
    Photfinish's SS was Poodlelover
    Drawstraws SS was Patriot
    Hall Farms SS was Drawstraws
    Chewy's SS was Sarah315
    Rachel's SS was Chewy
    Limerick's SS was AreYouSirus
    AreYouSirus' SS was Flea
    Shadow's SS was Photofinish
    Poodlelovers SS was Shadow
    Monzille's SS was Twinkle
    Heathers SS was Monizzle
    Twinkles SS was Meredith
    Sarah315's SS was Hall Farms
    Victorynow's SS was Mischiefsgirl

EquineCreations SS was Victorynow and she rec'd her gifts :mad:

Please post on this thread when you receive your SS gift and I will update the players list until all have been rec'd.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Re: Official Secret Santa Information Thread with Updates!

I have unlocked this thread so that we can use use this area for our SS's to post. Don't tell who you gifted yet! We will wait until all players have received their gift and then start the guessing part of the game ;D

But for fun you can do as Drawstraws has done in the Anon Section so your SS can tease you a little longer :laugh: but also post here and share what gift you received...FUN!

BTW: It was Tbitt's idea!!! :laugh:

[​IMG]

3. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

What? :eek:

4. drawstraws

drawstraws New Member

Well, I was all excited that my SS slipped up and put her name & address on the package. Easy to do some searching and low and behold it's PT. Big duh on my part. And now I'm back to having no clue who my SS is.

5. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Oh don't play all innocent :nana: :laugh:...............

But I still think it was a great idea :-* and given Drawstraws post it worked!!! LOL

6. Tbitt

Tbitt Most beloved member of MW

I actually got a kick out of DrawStraws' post! >:D :laugh: >:D

7. Flea

Flea New Member

To my Sercet Santa:

You are the greatest! You got the blue basically down to a T! (It's a little brighter, but close enough!) I almost fell on my butt when running back to the shop with the package to get the razor blade that is how excited I was. I thought about waiting until christmas but I couldn't wait.

8. mrponies

mrponies New Member

OMG my SS is the best!!

Everthing was perfect! New halter and lead for Mlarky. THREE ornaments...one fo them with beautiful homemade touches!!

A snuggly teddy bear, a great picture frame, and a "I love my Haflinger" bumper sticker!!

Can I guess who now?

9. Flea

Flea New Member

Since I didn't have a lot of time earier this is what I got from my Santa: Baby blue dressage pad, iron pads, and 2 roles of vet wrap. I also got a 2 pair of riding gloves a winter pair and a summer pair.

Thanks again Santa even if you got stuck in the snow because of your reindeer. :nana:

10. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

Not yet :p :laugh:

After everyone has rec'd their gifts I will post the players and then you all can go at it ;D

11. Cannoka

Cannoka Senior Member

I got a package today from my SS. Couldn't figure out why UPS was leaving me something since I haven't ordered anything lately. :laugh:
    Opened it, of course, and there was this adorable potpourri type warmer with some scented wax and a bag of chocolate goodies. I have the warmer heating up the wax nuggets now. Love it! Thanks SS!

12. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Pretty sure I am going to be "outted" the minute person gets their box!! LOL, postmark is gonna screw me royally :laugh:

13. poodlelover

poodlelover Moderator

Thank you Secret Santa!!!! ;D

I got an insulated bottle holder for my saddle, a candle, bookmark, coffee mug, ornament and a calendar!! My SS is awesome!!!!!

14. Heather

Heather Senior Member

My secret santa was amazing! I got laminated numbers, and green crystal number holders for showing this next year!!! I'm so pumped about the numbers!!!!!!!!

15. photofinish

photofinish Senior Member

Hey, THANKS Secret Santa!! You done GOOD!

Got wonderful warm socks (the fuzzy ones feel heavenly!!!!) 2 great books, one I have been looking for for 6 years! A stuffed pony for the kiddo, a bookmark that whinnies that kid has stolen (still on the fence about that one - the whinny will wear out, right?? LOL) and a tin of candy that husband is surreptitiously cleaning out quickly :laugh:

16. Ponythief

Ponythief New Member

All Gifts should be mailed.

So far gifts rec'd are:

Flea
    Poodlelover
    Heather
    Meredith
    Cannoka
    Drawstraws
    Photofinish
    Chewy
    EquineCreations
    MomWithHorses
    Rachel
    Shadow
    Limerick
    Hallfarms

MomWithHorses SS was Rachel

Please post on this thread when you receive your SS gift and I will update the players list until all have been rec'd.

Than you can start guessing who your SS is!!!!!! ;D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Blueyz2

Blueyz2 New Member

I got my gift today!!!

I got the Eqyss Avacado detangler, horse treats, an awesome candle holder that looks like a lantern with a Yankee candle in it (love that scent by the way S.S.) a horse head cookie cutter which I will be using today since I have cookie dough chillin in the fridge and.....my favorite and the most touching gift in the box is a picture frame with a pic of my daughter laying on the mini, I was in awe when I seen that!!!

S.S. you rock, thank you soooo much for my gifts!! I can't stop bouncing around the house now! ;D :th_fluffbunny: :th_fluffbunny:

But.......you are a sneaky one S.S. You used PonyTs address.

18. EquineCreations

EquineCreations New Member

I got my package last night, but was unable to post until today. SS- I really want to find out who you are, my gifts were absolutely amazing. I appreciate them SO MUCH, and I know that my horse will, too. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I got a Lycra shoulder guard, an insulated water bottle holder for my saddle (and its purple!), a huge bag of horse treats, 2 new brushes, several dog treats, and an adorable purple dog toy.

Thank you so much Secret Santa!!

19. Rachel

Rachel New Member

I got my SS gift! It was great. There is a very long winded poem about how much I enjoyed it in the Manure Pile.

20. HALL FARMS

HALL FARMS Insert Title Here

I got my SS gift today...so far I have sniffed candles, fed treats, rang sleighbells, heated up the cow (best gift ever), and hung the ornament on the tree! Love it! Thank you SS from Elgin....

[​IMG]